Pages

June 24, 2009

Dick Cheney Signs Book Deal: Confessions of a Powerholic

With the news that Dick "Vader" Cheney has signed a book deal for his memoirs, people are clamoring for any hint at what actually went on during the Bush years.  Well, the wait is over.  We here at Puggling have gotten an advanced copy and here are some excerpts:


June 12, 2002:  Bush and I went for a fishing trip today in our dinghy.  I caught a trout and a small mouth bass.  Waterboarded them.  They seemed to like it.  Sent memo to CIA giving them the go ahead.


March 10, 2003: My old buddy Rummy said we'd be greeted as liberators.  That seems right to me.  I'm sure glad we've got him on our side.


July 31, 2003:  Son of a bitch.  They are not greeting us as liberators.  I told Ashcroft to remind me to waterboard Rummy for being wrong.  Also, I had a wonderful egg salad sandwich.  I need to ask Condi for the recipe.


February 14, 2004:  Sacrificed a baby today.  It wasn't as fun as the last one.


October 21, 2007:  I'm excited for the Miley Cyrus concert.  I have my Hannah Montana costume all ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment